IHOP National Pancake Day
IHOP National Pancake Day is observed next on Saturday, February 25th, 2023 (142 days from today).
Every year, February 25 is IHOP National Pancake Day, which is celebrated annually to celebrate the pancake favorite, and on this day IHOP restaurants will often serve pancakes to customers for free. Pancakes are a famous delicious cake of France, but the way to make pancakes is not complicated at all.
France is known as the land of cakes because of the variety and flexible variations of delicious cakes, famous around the world. Many delicious and beautiful cakes originate from this country, in which it is impossible not to mention pancakes, or even pancakes. This is a thin, flat cake, usually made from flour, eggs, milk and butter. Pancakes originated in the Brittany region in northwestern France, then spread to the whole of France, becoming a traditional and popular dish in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Canada and Brazil. Cakes are often served with some drinks such as coffee, tea, milk and most commonly apple cider. This famous, delicious and attractive cake recipe seems to take a long time to prepare, but the truth is completely opposite.
Observing IHOP National Pancake Day
The best way to observe IHOP National Pancake Day is to go with your friends and relatives to IHOP restaurants and get served from the restaurant with delicious Pancakes. Plus, you can also make your own pancakes at home using the recipe below:
420 grams of flour
90 grams of ground sugar đường
2 grams of salt
25 grams of baking powder
80 ml vegetable oil
Cake making steps
Step 1: Mix dry ingredients
• Put the flour in a bowl, then add the sugar, salt, and baking powder one at a time.
• Mix well with a spatula or spatula, stirring until the mixture is dry
This is an important step for the cake to be able to taste, bloom evenly and is probably the most difficult part of how to make pancakes. If the flour ingredients are not sifted and mixed thoroughly, the cake will rise unevenly or collapse, burn, and sweet and salty places because sugar and salt are not dissolved.
Step 2: Mix liquid ingredients
• Mix milk, vegetable oil and egg in a bowl
• Beat everything with a whisk or hand whisk
Step 3: Mix dry and liquid ingredients together
• Pour the bowl of custard in step 2 into the bowl of dough in step
• Stir until the mixture is smooth
Step 4: Add milk
With the amount of milk as the recipe in the article, your pancakes are just the right thickness, not too thick or too thin. Depending on the taste, the way to make pancakes can add milk or not.
If you like fluffy, thin pancakes, milk is definitely not to be missed. So feel free to adjust the amount of milk according to the thickness and sponginess of your desired pancake.
Step 5: Fry the cake
• Turn on the stove and keep the heat on medium high.
• Pour in the flour mixture from above so that the dough spreads evenly and the cake has a round shape
• Another trick is to pour the flour mixture into the soy sauce bottle and pour it over the pan. This way of making pancakes has the advantage that the round cakes are all very beautiful
• Fry the cake until both sides are cooked evenly
So you have finished the delicious pancakes, true to the French taste. Share your cake on social media with the hashtag #IHOPNationalPancakeDay.
ObservedIHOP National Pancake Day has been observed annually on February 25th.
Thursday, February 25th, 2021
Friday, February 25th, 2022
Saturday, February 25th, 2023
Sunday, February 25th, 2024
Tuesday, February 25th, 2025
IHOP in 2006