Maintenance Day is observed next on Wednesday, January 18th, 2023 (51 days from today).
In order for things to continue working properly, they need maintenance. Without routine maintenance, things will break down more often and cost more in the long run. In some cases, failure to maintain can even be dangerous. Maintenance Day is celebrated on January 18 every year to check your home, equipment, vehicles, and anything else that needs servicing and make sure everything is working properly.
How to celebrate Maintenance Day
Celebrate Maintenance Day by performing whatever maintenance you can think of. Here are some ideas for what to maintain:
- Check your vehicle's fluids, such as oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, and radiator fluid. You can also bring your car in for an oil change.
- Check the air pressure in your tires.
- Check the car's air filter.
- Mop or vacuum hard floors and carpets.
- Clean your bathroom, make sure the scrubber is clean in the tub.
- Clean the windows in your home.
- Clean the dryer vent.
- Check your furnace filter.
- Clean your gutters.
- Do yard work, which will vary depending on where you live and the weather.
- Maintain your computer.
- Check out your diet and exercise regimen to see if there's anything you can change to stay in better shape.
- Schedule health check-ups for yourself and family members.
ObservedMaintenance Day has been observed annually on January 18th.
Monday, January 18th, 2021
Tuesday, January 18th, 2022
Wednesday, January 18th, 2023
Thursday, January 18th, 2024
Saturday, January 18th, 2025