Totally Chipotle Day
Totally Chipotle Day is observed next on Friday, May 5th, 2023 (216 days from today).
Every year, on May 5th, Totally Chipotle Day is celebrated with Cinco de Mayo. Smoked dried jalapeno pepper is a type of chipotle pepper. Jalapenos come in different varieties as they vary in size and spiciness.
History of Totally Chipotle Day
There are different types of jalapenos and they vary in size and heat. At one time, chipotles were mainly found in the markets of central and southern Mexico. As Mexican food became more popular in the northern regions of North America, the production and processing of jalapeno expanded into the northern United States.
Chipotles are often an essential ingredient and add mild spice to many different dishes in Mexican cuisine. While you'd expect to find them in salsas and other sauces, don't hesitate to use them in other ways. Add them to soups and sauces if you want to increase the heat. Bean or lentil dishes will shine when you add chipotle. Do you like sweet and spicy flair? Add chipotle to your jelly. When you pair chipotle with a slice of smoky cheese, you won't be disappointed. Place it on a bbq chicken pizza to wow diners.
You can even add it to desserts for an unexpected yet delicious twist. For example, a homemade dark chocolate ice cream with a smoky chipotle would be the real winner. You can lower the heat by removing the seeds and membranes or leave it as is for a more enjoyable experience.
Some truths about Totally Chipotle Day
- Totally Chipotle National Day is commemorated with Cinco de Mayo, the day on which Mexico won the war against the French army.
- Every year on May 5th is a public holiday.
- Chipotle is so famous and popular that whenever someone mentions Chipotle, people around will first picture the restaurant, then the condiments.
- Chipotle seasoning was produced, cultivated and was a specialty of Mexico about 20 years ago. The popularity of this spice brought it to the northern regions of America.
- The popularity of chipotle is also well known in the southern regions and in the cuisines of Tex Mex.
- With the unique flavor, aroma and texture of spices coupled with heat and smoke, no other spice can ever replace it.
- People find Spanish paprika and smoked paprika as substitutes for seasoning.
- It is said that 10 pounds of dried jalapenos make 1 pound of chipotle seasoning.
How to celebrate Totally Chipotle Day
- Make a new dish by adding a minimal amount of chipotle to feel and enjoy the smoky flavor it brings to the dish.
- Try some of the old, often chipotle dishes with the addition of chipotle to see the difference from the usual flavor to the other.
- Host a barbecue in your backyard and ask your friends to make dishes with a bit of chipotle in them.
- Relax on your couch by ordering a chipotle cream cheese pizza and watching a documentary.
- Enjoy a flavored cheese with some chipotle are sprinkled on top of it.
- Visit a restaurant that serves Mexican cuisine and get a special discount on fries.
- Give a jar of chips to a spice-loving friend or a friend who loves to cook.
- Most importantly, don't forget to post photos on social media of everything you do this Independence Day with hashtags like #NationalTotallyChipotleDay, #TotallyChipotleDay, #ChipotleLover, #ChipotlePizza, #ChipotleCheese, #ChipotleSoup and #ChipotleParty .
- You can also gather information about the origin, inventory, different dishes and everything related to chipotle of the day.
- People celebrate this day in different parts of the US by adding minimal amounts of French fries to their desserts, like pudding and ice cream. You can also try sprinkling a pinch on ice cream or adding it to your puddings for baking.
- With many Mexican restaurants offering discounts on dishes flavored with French fries, many condiment stores offer discounts on French fries. Buy yourself a jar or gift your friends a jar by saving some dollars.
- You can also make French fries or potato chips at home by sprinkling a handful of potato chips on it.
- Or you can order some chips and chipotle chips with your drink.
- You can visit the Chipotle restaurant for dinner, or order some food from their app and have your food delivered or delivered. Chipotle-flavored burritos are a popular dish with guacamole and fries from the restaurant. Branches of the restaurant area in the United States, France, Canada, the United Kingdom and Germany.
ObservedTotally Chipotle Day has been observed annually on May 5th.
Wednesday, May 5th, 2021
Thursday, May 5th, 2022
Friday, May 5th, 2023
Sunday, May 5th, 2024
Monday, May 5th, 2025