Teddy Day is annually celebrated on February 10th. Teddy Day is Valentine's Wednesday, and it's a day that can't be beat for girls because every girl loves to have a big teddy bear or a little teddy with her. So it's a perfect day for all the boys to give their loved ones beautiful Teddy bears. Giving Teddy will bring a big smile on your loved one's face and it will make this a memorable day she can cherish for the rest of her life.
History of Teddy Day
There is no detail evidence about the origin and the creator of Teddy Day. However, it was started to be celebrated as an international event held in most regions of the world. Every year, couples and young people celebrate this momentous occasion of Valentine's Week by presenting their loved ones with cute and attractive teddy bears. On this day, you can send a beautiful teddy bear to your wife, partner, friends, spouse and other loved ones. Girls, women and kids mostly love teddies things. Teddies are soft toys that contribute to bedroom decor. Even though babies don't have real voices, hearts or bodies, they are still filled with affection and love. They can say anything to their loved ones without a voice, and even attract and refresh their mood to be happy and understand their Valentine's sign.
Why gift teddy on this day?
Giving gifts of teddies has a certain charm, an inexplicable innocence hidden in it. It is cuddly, soft, and a tangible gift that will never wither like a flower. You can carry it with you for years, always being reminded of your lover.
- Red Teddy represents the passion and love you want to convey. It is meant to warm up feelings in a relationship.
- Pink Teddy is given when you want to accept a marriage proposal. If your special person accepts, it means that your feelings have been reciprocated.
- Orange Teddy is given to signify the prospect of a marriage proposal. Orange is the color of joy, positivity, good vibes - if you are given an orange teddy bear, it means you are about to be proposed.
- Blue stuffed animal gifts express a person's deep and passionate love for a partner. It shows how lucky a person is to share love.
- Green teddy bears are given to show strong emotional connection and commitment. It means that no matter what happens, one will wait for the other.
How to Celebrate the Day
On this day, give your loved ones a beautiful teddy bear. Get ready early in the morning and visit nearby gift shops to buy a sweet smiling teddy bear for your Valentine's Day. You can send them via express to give them a big surprise. You can also decorate your Valentine's room with pretty little flower bouquets. Send a text message, voice message or video call on Valentine's Day to make a big surprise for your loved ones. You can take him/her out for the evening for a fun outing, get together, dinner and much more. You can also make your loved ones happy by doing activities that they enjoy. Post photos and share your celebration on social media using hashtags #HappyTeddyDay or #TeddyDay.
ObservedTeddy Day has been observed annually on February 10th.
Monday, February 10th, 2020
Wednesday, February 10th, 2021
Thursday, February 10th, 2022
Friday, February 10th, 2023
Saturday, February 10th, 2024