Whole Grain Sampling Day
Whole Grain Sampling Day is observed next on Wednesday, April 3rd, 2024 (122 days from today).
Whole Grain Sampling Day is observed the first Wednesday in April since 2012 in order to commemorate the advancement and health benefits of whole grains
People all over the world participated in the celebration. Search #SampleWholeGrains on social media to look back on the celebration! Below are some ways for us to refer:
- Take a quick video (30 seconds or less!) with your phone when you sample whole grains
- Show us: the whole grain you're sampling, and the Whole Grain Stamp on the package tells you how much whole grain is in the food (if any).
- Tell us: what whole grain you're trying, how it's made, what it tastes like, or what you like about it.
- Feeling too shy or in a hurry to post a video? Instead, share a photo!
- For best results: hold the phone horizontally while recording a video.
- Upload to Instagram. Tag @wholegrains_council in the caption.
- Give all nuts to your food bank or local restaurant: This has been a challenging year and the number of people facing food insecurity has increased dramatically. This year, we wanted to bring our community a little closer by sharing the goodness of whole grains with those who need it most. We ask companies, organizations and individual consumers to commit to donating whole grain products to a food charity of their choice.
ObservedWhole Grain Sampling Day has been observed the first Wednesday in April.
Wednesday, April 6th, 2022
Wednesday, April 5th, 2023
Wednesday, April 3rd, 2024
Wednesday, April 2nd, 2025
Wednesday, April 1st, 2026