Work Harder Day
Work Harder Day is observed next on Friday, January 12th, 2024 (297 days from today).
Many of us go through life working hard and putting a lot of effort into our work and hobbies, to make our dreams come true. Nevertheless, can't we always do a little more? Can't we have a little more focus, or a little more effort or time? The hard working day answers those questions with affirmations and gives us the opportunity to take it to the next level and work harder.
How to Observe Work Harder Day
Celebrate the day on January 12 by staying in the office a little later or staying home for a few extra hours. Whether it's for work or a personal project, you should work harder than usual today. However, there is no reason why this extra effort could not last more than a day. How can you motivate yourself to work harder in the future? Business Insider lists seven things that can be helpful:
- Convince yourself that the work you are doing is what you want to do and think about how you will feel after you have done it.
- Remind yourself that you are in control of your actions.
- Surround yourself with people who work hard.
- Break big tasks into smaller ones and take pride in each smaller task you complete.
- Concentrate on what is in front of you and limit distractions.
- Remind yourself the reasons why you are doing what you are doing.
- Failure will happen, but stay optimistic through it.
ObservedWork Harder Day has been observed annually on January 12th.
Wednesday, January 12th, 2022
Thursday, January 12th, 2023
Friday, January 12th, 2024
Sunday, January 12th, 2025
Monday, January 12th, 2026